Sunday 16 June 2013

Analysis of IQ WAV data file Es 12062013-German unids

Analysis of IQ WAV data file Es 12062013

On Wednesday 12th June 2013 I recorded some I/Q WAV data files in an SDR application.
These can be analysed later. Here is a video of a data file being played back one frequency at a time. Non RTL-SDR users might find it interesting.
Any help with unids appreciated, but please no guessing :)

Video

DX-wise, conditions have been flat here, although I suspect there'll be some SPE this evening:)

I am still finding stations in my I/Q WAV files from 12th June. Unfortunately due to a malfunction of the recording plug-in in SDR#, I lost seven I/Q WAV files which were full of stations-so be warned, when recording check the time AND the MB are both ticking over when you record in SDR#.

No comments:

Post a Comment